As homeowners, we understand the importance of having a quality heating and cooling system to provide a safe haven for your family. Your home should be a comfortable place that keeps you warm during the cold of winter and allows you to escape the heat in the summer. We stand behind all of our work, providing a 100% guarantee on all the services we provide.
Request a FREE estimate, call us today at 1-877-358-0033
Protect Your Family with Better Indoor Air Quality
Is Your Indoor Air Quality Worse Than Outside in a Large City?
We tend to think of air pollution as something outside — smog, ozone, or haze hanging in air. The truth is, the air inside homes, offices, and other buildings can be more polluted than the air outside. The air inside your home may be polluted by dust, formaldehyde, fire-retardants, radon, even volatile chemicals from fragrances used in conventional cleaners. Some pollutants are tracked into the home. Some arrive via a new mattress or furniture, carpet cleaners, or a coat of paint on the walls.
No home is immune to indoor air quality problems. Dirt, mold, pollen and other allergens settle into homes and are spread throughout the whole house. Children, people with asthma, and the elderly may be especially sensitive to indoor pollutants.
We offer a wide selection of air quality systems that will improve the air quality in your home and help provide a safe environment by providing the best equipment in the industry. At Martinov Home Solutions we provide the best in class air purification systems for new and older homes.
We offer installation, service and repair of:
- Air Filtration Systems – Think pollution is only outside? Think again! According to the EPA, the air inside your home can be up to 100 times worse than the air outside! Consider filtration systems to improve your air quality. Reduce, and possibly eliminate, the bacteria, pollen, mold and several other contaminants with a quality air filtration system.
- Humidifiers – Do you wake up in the winter months with a dry, irritated throat and dry eyes? Dry air is typically found in the home during winter months and can increase the chance of you and your family becoming ill. We offer a wide variety of in-home humidifiers.
- ERV – An Energy Recovery Ventilator removes excessive humidity from the incoming fresh air. While not a de-humidifier, this is a ducted, whole-house solution that may the solution for your Akron Area home.
- UV Lights – This whole-house air purifying system provides a healthy indoor environment and helps keep your quality air system clean to extend its lifetime.
- Ion Generators – Positive and negative ions actively purify the air by killing mold, bacteria, and viruses.
Want a safer, cleaner environment for you and your family or business? Contact Martinov Home Solutions today and let us help you improve the air quality in your home or business.